Inland Water Divers is the exclusive scuba training partner of Commercial Divers International (CDI)
CDI offers a complete commercial diver training program that will prepare you to succeed in the marine construction and commercial diving industries after 28 weeks. Beginning in a controlled environment onsite, you will learn to use industry standard equipment, then use your training in open water to complete the dives needed to earn your certification.
Their 2.8 acre training facility is nearby, right in Goodyear, Arizona.
CDI offers the following programs:
- Topside Welding
- Underwater Welding School Underwater Welding and Cutting
- Seamanship and Rigging Skills Seamanship and Rigging
- Surface Supplied Air – Mixed Gas Dive Training School Surface Supplied Air and Mixed Gas Diving
- Hyperbaric Chamber Operations Training Hyperbaric Chamber Operations
- Divers Underwater Tools Underwater Tools
- HAZMAT Certification – HAZMAT Training Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT)
- Open Water Diving – Enclosed Space Diving Enclosed and Open Water Diving
- Blueprint Reading Skills Blueprint Reading
- Operational Planning Tools Operational Planning
- Marine Engines and Compressors Marine Engines and Compressors